Τorque testers are designed to measure torque during unscrewing/tighten screws, nuts etc.
It is possible to register maximal torque or real-time registering of changing torque.
Τorque testers are equipped with universal grip that enables to mount test piece or screwdriver bits (maximal diameter 13mm).
The measuring head is equipped with torque sensor. It can be held by one or two hands (additional two-hand grip for bigger forces).
Manual rotating of the measuring head creates measured torque.
Torque tester can register maximal force during usncrewing or tightening.
- torque measurement in both directions
- high speed of measurement
- up to 1000 samples per second
- peak value measurement
- measurement unit selection
- storing measurement results into memory or microSD card
- USB and RS232C serial interface
- statistics, graphs, comparing to thresholds function
On demand - computer software free!!! to present and save measurement results.
|Force Range (Mass)||10Nm (~1kgfm)|
|Reading unit (d)||0,01Nm|
|Max load||150% F.S.|
|Working temperature||0 ÷ +40°C|
|Maximum load||150% F.S.|
|Units||Nm, Ncm, kgfm, lbfin, gfm|
|Interfaces||RS232C, USB, options: transoptor out (threshold function)|
|Range of sample diameters||0÷14mm|
|Device weight||860g+560g (display)|
|Power supply||adapter ~230V 50Hz / 12V; 1,2A|